Hours: by appointment only
Monday 8:30am- 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am- 5:30pm
Thursday 8:30am- 5:30pm
Happily serving the Taylor county area since 1984.
Services we Provide at this Location
- Wellness Exams
- Medical Exams
- Urgent Care Exams
- Complimentary Flea Exams for Preventatives/de-wormer
- Please note: To take advantage of the complimentary exam a 6 month supply of preventative must be purchased.
- Flea/Tick Prevention
- Heartworm Prevention
- Interceptor Plus
- Proheart 12 Injection
- Flea/Tick/Heartworm Prevention
- Simparica Trio
- Revolution Plus
- Canine Heartworm/Lyme Screening
- Feline FeLV/FIV/Heartworm Screening
- In-House Blood Screening
- Parvo Testing
- Fecal Examination
Please note: Our office is not equipped for x-rays or ultrasound. Those are done at our main office at Fairmont Veterinary Hospital.
- Routine Spay
- Routine Neuter
- Minor Mass Removals
- Ear Hematomas
- Other Minor Surgeries
Note: All major surgeries are done at our main office at Fairmont Veterinary Hospital.
- Nail Trims
- Anal Gland Expresion
- Shave Downs for our Feline friends - Sedation may be required
Note: We do not groom dogs or offer bathing at our clinic.
Conditions we treat:
- Thyroid disease
- Lyme Disease, and more...
Quality of life exams and humane euthanasia services are available for when it tis time to say goodbye to your fur baby.
When purchasing medications, preventatives, etc. patients are required to have a yearly exam to update records and record their current weight.